As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Being a parent is hard, but rewarding at the same time. While we have to deal with numerous concerns, pretty much as our ancestors did, there is one that came with these modern times. One thing that differentiates parenting nowadays from the past is the abundance and variety of baby food.
While food is readily available, which wasn’t necessarily the case before, it is also less healthy. Food is overly processed, full of pesticides, and in the end, we can’t be sure what we eat, unless we grow it ourselves. One of the main parent dilemmas nowadays is what to feed your baby.
Should you go for store-bought baby food, or should you make it yourself? If you have the means and the time to make it yourself, this is the option to go for. However, food preparation might not be as simple as we’re led to believe. It takes time, patience, and money.
First, you have to source adequate ingredients, then you have to prepare them, and in the end, you have to store them, which is not an easy task. Also, homemade baby food is more perishable, and it can’t be stored for longer periods.
Besides, if you think it is cheaper, you might be wrong. That depends on where you live. Organic food in the US is expensive, to say the least. If you take into consideration the cost of the food, and the time it takes to make it, its value exceeds one of the store-bought baby food.
However, there is one undeniable benefit. You will know exactly what your baby eats, and you can’t put the price on that. The store-bought baby food, although undeniably more practical, is much less healthy. They prepare it at much higher temperatures to kill all the bacteria. This also kills the taste, but more importantly the nutrients and vitamins found in the fruits and vegetables themselves.
Since it is much better to prepare the baby food yourself, we’ve decided to our little research and find the best baby food maker which will keep your young ones happy and healthy.
1. Baby Food Maker 8 in 1We will start our list with our favorite baby food maker and our overall winner. It allows you to cook three separate meals at the same time thanks to its three-tier basket design. Besides this, it is extremely easy to use, and it is made from quality materials – the Tritan plastic which is free of any toxic materials.
8 in 1 multifunctional food processor means that it can do 8 separate tasks. Anything from steaming the vegetables, to chopping and defrosting can be easily accomplished. A smart touch LCD panel allows for easy and intuitive operation.
Besides this, you can prepare pretty much any type of food. Anything from red meat, chicken, and fish, to fruits and vegetables, can be easily prepared. When it comes to maintenance, it is a breeze. Since it is dishwasher safe, you don’t have to worry about cleaning one bit.
As mentioned above, it is our top recommendation and you should definitely go for it…
2. Infanso Baby Food MakerThe next baby food maker on our list comes with one cup. But it can be used to do it all. Everything from steaming, chopping, cleaning, and disinfecting, can be done with ease. Even the texture can be tailored to your baby’s needs.
One of the clever features worth mentioning is the auto-cleaning. Just by pressing one button the machine will clean itself and be ready to prepare the next meal for your young one. Just as the previous contender on our list, this baby food maker is also made from quality materials. So, you can be sure that it is BPA, lead, and phthalate-free.
It is another great product that deserves to be on our list of best baby food makers. However, it costs the same as our overall winner, but it does have fewer functions. That is something you have to consider before making the purchase.Check Price
3. Whale's Love Baby Food Maker 5 in 1We’re continuing with the cheapest food maker on our list. It is Whale’s Love baby food maker and despite its price, it is another well-rounded product. When it comes to functions it has 5 of them. It covers everything from steaming, blending, warming, and cleaning. This baby food makes also has an auto cleaning function which is very useful, and it is also dishwasher safe.
This means that you’ll be able to spend less time cleaning and more time with your family. The operation itself is simple as well. The intuitive touch screen will allow you to perform any action with ease.
Like the rest of the contenders on our list, this one is also made from safe materials. You don’t have to worry about any toxic substances coming into contact with your baby’s food. While it does have fewer options compared to other baby food makers on our list, overall it is a great value for money.Check Price
4. Elechomes 8 in 1 Baby Food MakerHere’s another baby food maker on the cheaper side, but it does not lack any of the functionalities. You can blend, steam, mix, reheat, and defrost baby food in no time. One of the clever features worth mentioning is the two-layer basket which allows you to cook two foods at the same time.
Since it is dishwasher safe and has the auto-clean function, you won’t have to spend much time maintaining it. It is made from safe materials that are free of any toxins, and that is a must when it comes to baby food makers.
Another interesting thing you’ll get in the package is the recipe book. If you lack inspiration, you’ll be able to find recipes that will make you and your baby happy. When we consider its price and all of the capabilities it possesses, it is clear that this baby food maker is close to the top overall.Check Price
5. Papablic All-in-1 Baby Food MakerLast but not least is the Papablic baby food maker. It is another impressive, yet affordable product that will make your life much easier. You can do pretty much everything with it. Cook, defrost, blend, steam, and reheat. One of its clever features, or should we say additions, are the 6 reusable meal pouches, which come in the package.
Out of all of the contenders on our list, this one might be the most intuitive. The preprogrammed steam time will make a puree for your baby in no time.
Just like all of the other baby food makers on our list, this one is made from safe materials as well, so you don’t have to worry about your baby’s health. It is a great value for money, and it’s on our list for a reason.
That would be all for our best baby food maker list. Each of these products is on top of their game, and you won’t regret your decision whichever one you choose. However, as we stated above, out of all of these great baby food makers, the first one on our list is also our favorite one.Check Price
Image source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API