As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
When thinking of tea kettle, the first associations that come to one’s mind are elegancy, vintage, noir, and the warmth of the home. Nostalgic overwhelming feelings.
As the summer is almost gone, as the Jim Morison sang, and the fall is already knocking on our doors, one just can feel it’s the time for a good book and a good cup of tea. That’s why we’ve made a list of the best tea kettles on the market right now – to help you sense that unique feeling one must feel on a whistling sound of a tea kettle on a sunny but cold Sunday morning.
To put nostalgia aside, I must say the tea kettles are easy to use if you know how to keep them in a good shape. The secret is, as always, just around the corner. In other words, all necessary ingredients you already have in your home – the lemon, baking soda, or food-grade Citric acid. Whatever your choice is, the procedure is the same: boil the water then put the chosen ingredient in it. Leave it for some time, then pour all out, and rinse the tea kettle with fresh water. And that’s it.
One more thing – tea kettle is a perfect choice for a gift for someone you love – quite unusual, yet useful, so have that in mind.
1. POLIVIAR Tea KettleThis 2.7 quartz capacity tea kettle is made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel which makes it resistant to corrosion and rust. The base is seamless and 8 inches wide and suitable for any heat source – gas, electric, induction, halogen, and radiant – you name it. It comes with ergonomic silicone coated handle that allows you to grab it without risk of getting burned. You’ll open it with just one click of a button and it stays open while you pour in the water. Also, it comes with an automatic whistle when the water is boiling which enables you to focus on other things while preparing tea or coffee. It’s a simple and time-saving kitchen product, easy to use, and easy to clean using just warm water and a soap dish.
The design is a combo of the modern and vintage look and purchasing it you get the best from both worlds. It’s worth mentioning it comes with a 12 months warranty. Overall, it’s a great product, worth every penny.Check Price
2. EPURCHASE Tea Kettle for StovetopThis is another 18/8 food-grade stainless steel tea kettle with a capsulated base that heats up very quickly and distributes heat evenly. It comes with an ergonomic Bakelite handle and flip-up spout cover, which makes adding the water very simple. The tea kettle makes a convenient whistle when the water comes to a boil just make sure to cover the lid tightly – it won’t work otherwise.
Just like the previous tea kettle, this one is compatible with any kind of heat source, in other words, it works with any type of stovetop, as long as you handle it properly. It is dishwasher safe but hand-wash recommended – warm water and dish soap will do the job.
Overall, it’s well designed, loud, and easy to use tea kettle for any stovetop – we highly recommend it.Check Price
3. Sotya Tea KettleThis sturdy, yet gentle-looking tea kettle is our favorite on this list. It has something which I’m unable to express and which reminds me of my childhood. It’s probably its warm vintage look. Probably thanks to the automatic whistle which makes sound so gentle and warm.
The tea kettle is made of food-grade stainless steel just like its precursors in this article, and 100% Teflon-free and BPA- free cookware. It’s a bit larger capacity – 3 quartz and has a multi-layer capsule bottom which shortens water boiling time and makes its lifespan longer. It can be used on any stovetop, however, it’s not recommended to use it on wide gas stovetops, since it will make it too hot to handle.
Overall, it’s great looking and sturdy tea kettle that we highly recommend.Check Price
4. Mr. Coffee Claredale Stainless Steel Whistling Tea KettleCompared to the previous one, this tea kettle is almost the same, just with a smaller capacity – 2.2 quartz. It’s a solid built stainless steel tea kettle, which makes a loud whistling sound when the water is boiling. To prevent skin burns it comes with Bakelite handles and stoppers and flip-up spout cover. You’ll love the metallic red color which looks nicely on any stovetop or in any other place in the kitchen.
But as we said, it’s ‘almost’ same as the Sotya tea kettle. The shiny bottom, besides the fact that it looks nice, seems like it will not stand the test of time. It is lightweight, which is good, but some reviewers noticed rust spots on it, just after few months of use. Also, the edge is very sharp, so you need to be careful when cleaning it. And, it seems it’s not loud enough, so, have that in mind before making a purchase.
On the other side, it’s more affordable than the rest of its competition, and that makes it worth being part of this list.Check Price
5. MOKIKA 2.8 Quart Whistling Tea KettleThis one is among the most popular products in the category. It’s made of highly durable food-grade stainless steel, with an ergonomically designed wooden handle. The bottom consists of three layers of induction metal, and the tea kettle can be used on any kind of stovetop. When the water comes to boiling, it makes a loud whistle. The whole tea kettle is coated with German-made natural stone coating, 100% PFA free, and anti-toxic. It’s lightweight and it would look nice on any stovetop.
Overall, it’s a great product and we recommend it.Check Price
Image source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Last update on 2023-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API