As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, we know, the tap water is not really of the highest level when it comes to quality. It really can have an awful smell and taste.
But as we could learn in the last few months the viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants are not always visible. Nor do they have the specific taste.
So, since the health is the most important to all of us, and since the clean water plays a big role in our health as a whole, one must make sure that water he/she/it drinks is really clean and contaminants free.
To achieve that, you can choose between buying PET water bottles and faucet water filters.
And since we always prefer environmentally-friendly alternatives, today we bring you the list of 7 best and most advanced faucet water filters.
1. PUR Advanced Faucet Water FilterPUR has been a big player in the faucet filtration industry for almost 30 years.
This is basically, easy to use the device with a one-click installation.
Switching between plain tap and filtered water is also really easy – use the small plastic lever on the right side.
Besides it’s easy to use, it looks really attractive. You can choose between vertical and horizontal styles, but the difference is visual only.
Don’t use generic filters, since, as the manufacturer says “compatible does not mean comparable”. Generic filters don’t filter the water as well. Instead buy a PUR filter six-pack which will cut down the costs.
They are certified to remove all contaminants from the water. Water will again taste well and feel refreshing.Check Price
2. Culligan Faucet-Mount Advanced Water FilterThis is really, really easy to mount faucet water filter – no additional tools required.
Switch the metal pin on the side to use filtered or unfiltered water, and you’ll immediately feel the difference. It removes any bad tastes and odors from the water.
It’s actually a filter with a 200-gallon limit, which can last you for about two-three months. Also, if you notice that the filter is clogged, just twist it out and replace it with a new one.
There is another, very useful feature – it’s impossible to run hot water through it, even accidentally. The metal pin on the side automatically switches back to tap water.
No leaks and nothing to complain. We highly recommend it.Check Price
3. Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter SystemBrita faucet water filter is one of the most mentioned water filters on the internet. It’s also a bestseller.
It’s very easy to install because it screws directly onto the faucet, and it seems sturdier than the previous water filters on this list.
Flashing led light which indicates that the filter is still usable is a very handy feature.
Another interesting feature of this redesigned Brita water filter is the slide instead of a switch and it has three options: normal faucet stream, filtered water, and spray.
Also, there is a certification that shows the actual amount of purification.Check Price
4. Engdenton Stainless-Steel Faucet Water FilterIt’s a high-quality stainless-still faucet water filter suitable for standard faucets only.
So, it’s sturdy built, easy to install and operate, and there are no leaks. Also, it’s very easy to change the filter, which, as advertised, lasts for six months.
It has a crazy high water pressure which might not be the case with some of the water filters in this article. Also, we must mention the valve which makes it extremely easy to switch between tap and filtered water. This is important to know because you don’t want to shorten your filter’s lifespan when it really isn’t needed.
It improves the taste of water and removes the odors.
Overall, we definitely recommend it.Check Price
5. Waterdrop Long-Lasting Water Faucet Filtration SystemThis is a sleek designed device with an environmentally friendly carbon filter system. Each faucet filter provides 320 gallons of chlorine-free, odorless clean water. It helps filter out fluorine, too.
It comes with several adapters for non-standard faucets. The installation will take you several minutes. It fits securely and doesn’t leak.
The water flow is really high – much higher than compared to most of its competitors, and the water is nice and clean.
It’s worth mentioning that it has a built-in aerator on the non-filtered side.
Also, it’s very easy to switch from filtered to unfiltered water, simply by rotating the smooth lever.
Simply, it does its job and more than this, so, yeah, we recommend it.Check Price
6. WINGSOL Stainless-Steel Faucet Water FilterThis is one of those things that will blow you away. It’s made from stainless steel and it’s fast like a fox – it filters 3 liters of water per minute. Or, simply said, you can fill up one glass of water in 2-3 seconds.
It removes the sand, rust, chlorine, and odors (including sulfur odor).
It’s advertised as cracking-proof and leakage-free, and it’s possible to rotate it for 360 degrees.
The only consideration we could think of is that there is no light indicator that shows when to replace the filter. The filter should be replaced when the water flow gets slow.
You surely won’t be disappointed, so we highly recommend this product. Actually, it’s our favorite on this list!Check Price
7. DuPont Premier Faucet Mount Drinking Water FilterThis is an inexpensive and convenient solution for having tasteless water in your home. It’s not as fancy as the previous water filter, but its price is lower, too. Also, the 100-gallon filters it uses are pretty affordable.
It has a switch on the side for switching between tap and filtered water.
Some considerations are that it does reduce the water flow, not significantly, but it does, and it doesn’t have a light indicator, so you’ll need to figure out when to change the filter.
DuPont is a big brand in this field, and overall this is a good product, even more effective than some water filters made by bigger names.
So if you want a decent glass of water but you don’t want to spend an arm and leg on it, this is the best faucet water filter for you.Check Price
Image source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API