As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like I mentioned in one of the previous articles (about LED dog collars), I’m a cat owner and a big cat fan. The child in me wakes up when I look through all those images of fancy cat trees on the internet. Sounds funny but thinking about it looks like I would like to have them for myself. So the main purpose of the cat tree, at least for me, is that it needs to make your cat playful. The second purpose would be to make it feel comfortable and safe. But when it comes to everyday life, cat trees are some kind of warranty for your carpets, furniture, and curtains, at least to some extent.
Best Cat Trees – Quick Links
So, in this article, I’ll try to bring you the best cat trees that will provide you and your cat, with all these three aspects. In one word, I’ll try to present you with the best all-in-one cat trees, suitable for the kitties, and the large cats, as well.
1. BEWISHOME Multi-Level Cat TreeIt’s not a tree, it’s a castle! With two large platform beds, two spacious condos, scratching posts, cozy hammock, two baskets, and interactive balls to play with – this cat tree has it all. Plus, all of this is covered with plushy material your cat will love, and big enough even for large cats. One of the reviewers wrote his 21 lbs cat is enjoying it, and if 21lbs is not a large cat, I don’t know what is.
Besides, it looks great, especially in this smoky grey color variant. This cat tree is built sturdy and stable. It’s easy to assemble, and all hardware and tools are included in the package. If you want to make it even more stable, it comes with an anchor wall strap to attach it to the wall.
Overall it’s a great product, worth every single penny!Check Price
2. Go Pet Club 72This cat tree is an Amazon’s Choice for a tall cat tree, and it is tall. It’s 72 inches high cat tree for a medium to large cats. It’s made of high-quality materials – compressed wood, faux fur, and sisal rope – and it’s nice to the eye. Actually, beige-colored, it looks fancy and elegant, but still, it offers enough places for game and fun – three beds, three condos, scratching posts, stairs, and a hanging mice toy.
The only consideration I could think of is the small staple holding in place the hanging toy – it seems harmless, but it might not be the safest solution. The cat could, somehow, hurt herself when playing with it.Check Price
3. Furhaven Pet - Tiger Tough Tall Cat TreeThis is another tall cat tree on our list, about 69 inches tall, and, so far, most advanced. It has three levels, scratching posts, interactive toys, like dangling ball and dangling mice, and the cat busy IQ box. It’s stable and sturdy, made of wood and covered with plushy faux fur, which means it’s comfortable, too.
The only drawback I have in mind right now is that this cat tree is not intended for the large and bigger cats – just for the smaller ones, actually the kitten-size. The box toy, called busy IQ box has holes and that could be a problem – the bigger cat could get stuck, or hurt itself in any other way.
Otherwise, this is a great product worth the money, and we highly recommend it.Check Price
4. AmazonBasics Multi-Level Cat Tree with Scratching PostsThis cat tree is an Amazon’s Choice for cat trees and towers. It looks pretty simple, with neutral colors fitting in any home décor.
Although it seems like it lacks some features, compared to the rest of its competition in this article, it doesn’t. It’s a well built and sturdy multi-level cat tree with condo and scratching posts covered with natural jute fiber material. So, this cat tree fully meets our criteria – it’s made to be durable, and yet, it offers a lot of places for your cat to climb, play, and relax. It’s suitable even for large cats.
Putting it together is super-easy and fast – it shouldn’t take you longer than 20 minutes. The only consideration I have in mind about this cat tree is the dangling ball, actually its cord. Some reviewers mentioned it wrapped around the cat’s paw, even tail, and that presents a real danger for your feline friend’s safety. Otherwise, it’s a good product, worth the money.Check Price
5. FISH&NAP Cat TreeThis cat tree is different from the previous products on this list in a few ways: height, features, and price. On the other side, it’s an Amazon’s Choice for cat condos for indoor cats, so there must be a reason behind that fact. Although 32 inches high, it has three levels, comes with a condo, high-quality faux fur scratching posts, cat ring, and a toy ball. The instructions and assembling tools are also included in the package. It’s built sturdy, and the grey color will fit nicely with any home décor. Also, it’s pretty stable, but that partially depends on you – you need to carefully follow the manual and get all the pieces together properly.
The most advanced feature of this cat tree is that it’s really easy to carry for travel. So, if you and your cat friend are natural-born travelers, this cat tree will best suit your needs.Check Price
6. PetPals Cat TreeThe most affordable cat tree on this list is PetPals Cat Tree, also one of Amazon’s choices. For the price, we must admit it meets the requirements. It’s 29 inches high, and it fits even large cats, up to 15 lbs of weight. It has three levels, with scratching posts, tunnel and ball toys, and it looks modern. Also, it’s easy to clean – just use the lint roller or vacuum.
All the instructions and tools are included in the package, and it shouldn’t take you longer than 10 minutes to completely assemble it.
Overall, a decent cat tree, worth every penny.Check Price
Image source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Last update on 2023-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API