As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
In today’s article, we’re going to discuss the 5 best wine carts you can buy from the comfort of your home. Wine carts, or bar carts, are essentially the same thing. However, the wine cart accentuates its purpose through cleverly designed features clearly intended for wine bottles and glasses.
They became increasingly popular for several reasons. The first one is the cinematography. As American audiences watched movies like High Society, and Seven Year Itch, the use, look, and overall practicality became more obvious. The demand jumped, as well as the production, and because of that, the market flourished giving us incredible wine carts.
New stunning creations differentiate in size, decoration, and overall impression. But, their main application never changed. While the practicality of access is their main intention, they have several other benefits. Space extension is an important one. A well-devised wine cart can provide additional space with a touch of style and grace.
It adds substance to an unused space. This one goes hand in hand. You might have a blank wall or a corner that needs some substance and character, and while you have numerous other options wine cart is certainly a good contender. It will set off any blank space with a bonus. That bonus is the practicality of easy access to your favorite beverage.
Lastly, you can use them to make your own design statement. Each of the wine carts on our list is special in its own way. They are decorative, rustic, and they’ll make any room that much more special. Besides this, they are fairly affordable and even the most expensive ones won’t be too much of a hit on your budget.
1. Haotian Wine CartHaotian made the first wine cart on our list, and it can be a stylish addition to any of your rooms. It is made from high-quality MDF with a cleverly designed wood effect. The frame is made from durable powder-coated steel which will last a lifetime.
It is very practical as well. The top section can be removed as used to serve food, while the wine rack can hold up to four bottles of wine and 6 big-size glasses. When it comes to mobility, it is equipped with four swivel castors from which two are supplied with brakes.
Dimension-wise, it is 31 inches wide, 15 inches deep, and 35 inches high. It weighs 30 pounds while its load capacity is 110 pounds. It does require some assembly, but even if you’re not good with tools you shouldn’t have any issues. Its main pro is its affordability, but it does have one drawback.
While it does look really good, it does lack a bit of character. If you want something decorative you might be better off with another wine cart from our list.Check Price
2. HOMYSHOPY Wine CartHOMYSHOPY made this next stunning wine cart, and it is the best in our book overall. It is decorative, spacious, practical, and it is a great addition to any home. Size-wise it’s 42.5 inches wide, 16.1 inches deep, and 33.7 inches high. While it might not be ideal for smaller spaces, it will look great anywhere else.
Just as our previous contender, it is crafted from MDF board and steel frame, which give it rigidity and strength. The cart also comes with 4 rolling casters from which two are lockable and two handles. This makes it mobile and easy to move around.
When it comes to capacity, it is an absolute winner. This wine cart can hold up to 14 wine bottles, and 21 wine glasses, which should be enough by anyone’s standards. It does require some assembly, but it is straightforward, and you will get step by step instructions.
As mentioned above, it is our top recommendation on our 5 best wine carts list for several reasons. It looks great, it is sturdy, and it is very practical, with no evident drawbacks whatsoever. Price-wise, it is priced mid-range.Check Price
3. Mind Reader Wine CartThis wine cart is more on the practical side. It is more petite, which means that you won’t be able to fit a lot of wine bottles and glasses. It will hold up to 8 wine bottles, and up to 16 wine glasses depending on their size. However, since it is a 4-tier cart, it does have additional storage that you can use to store books, additional accessories, or pretty much anything else.
High-quality materials ensure sturdiness and rigidity, and it will last you for years. It is easy to maneuver due to its omnidirectional wheels, from which two can be locked as well. When it comes to dimensions, it is 11.8 inches wide, 18 inches deep, and 39.2 inches high.
It is decorative, but more on the tamed side. However, it is the cheapest wine cart on our list. Considering the price and the craftsmanship, this wine cart is a great value for money.Check Price
4. Linon Wine CartLinon wine cart is completely different compared to all of the other carts on our list. It is mostly made out of wood, and it is characterized by granite top. It comes in four different colors including, daa, green, wenge, and white. The cart gives more of a natural impression, but it can be used for decoration.
As mentioned above, it is devised differently, and it comes with a spacious drawer, storage basket, and a fixed shelf. The main drawback of it is the lack of storage. You can fit 4 bottles of wine, but there is no intended space for wine glasses.
When it comes to dimensions, it is 22.7 inches wide, 15.7 inches deep, and 33.7 inches high. Like all of the other wine carts on our list, it comes with sturdy rubber wheels from which two are equipped with brakes. It is a high-quality product, but not really intended for the true wine connoisseur, and that is its main drawback.Check Price
5. WGX Design Wine CartThe last one on our list is a WGX Design wine cart, or should we say bar cart. It is not intended to store wine bottles and glasses, but we had to include it in our 5 best wine carts list due to its incredible design. It will serve great as a decorative piece, and since it’s built well it will last you a lifetime.
Although it is not equipped with wine racks, you’ll be able to store a decent amount of wine bottles as well as glasses. Maneuverability is ensured thanks to its 4 sturdy rubberized wheels from which, you guessed it, two can be locked.
When it comes to size, it is 27.5 inches long, 16 inches deep, and 31.5 inches high. While it is built from quality materials and looks stunning, it does have an obvious, already mentioned drawback. It is not strictly intended for use with wine bottles and glasses. There is one more drawback as well. It is the most expensive cart on our list but it still doen’t cost much more than its competitors.Check Price
That would be all for our 5 best wine carts list. Hopefully, we’ll make your shopping a bit easier, and your wine experience much more enjoyable.
Image source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API