Kitchen

Cuisinart SS-15 Coffee Maker vs Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker -2020 User Guide

“We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.”
Jerry Seinfeld

As we all know, having a good start to the day is one of the most crucial things in our everyday lives. And, if you ask me, there is no better start of a day than a good cup of coffee. You don’t need to go to Starbucks for your daily dose. You can make it on your own. Now, let’s check out some interesting facts about coffee:

Coffee is a psychoactive substance and in high doses, it can cause hallucinations … which can be harmful one way or another.

There are more than 50 types of coffee in the world, and 70% of the world consumes Arabica, which has a mild taste and a strong aroma. The remaining 30% drink “Robusta” which is more bitter, but therefore has 50% more caffeine.

40% of the world’s coffee is produced in Colombia and Brazil.

Statistics on people who drink coffee every day: 68% of people drink coffee within an hour after waking up. 57% of people eat coffee. 35% of people drink black coffee. Three in five people say they can’t start their day without coffee.

There are plenty of ways to do that, but we assume that these days, the most usual way of making a coffee is by using a good coffee maker. Of course, I can’t help you choose the right flavor, but that’s simple, drink what you like. However, I can’t help you choose one of the two best coffee machines available on the market today.

Also, you need to know that coffee makers come in four types:

  1. Drip Coffee Maker / Coffee Brewer
  2. Single-Serve Coffee Maker / One Cup Coffee Maker
  3. French Press
  4. Espresso Makers

From the whole sea of coffee makers, and brands as well, we had to choose just two of them for this comparison. And, I must tell you, this wasn’t really an easy task to do.

But we chose a winner, and it’s Cuisinart SS-15 Coffee Maker.

Primarily we considered functionality, like the “2 in 1” option. Keep in mind that you get a full 12 cup coffee maker and single-serve coffee maker with the option of 6, 8, or 10 oz. brew size; reusable filter, 40 oz. removable water reservoir, and a removable drip tray.

We’ve considered the price as well. Although Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is a bit cheaper, Cuisinart SS-15 Coffee Maker is the best value for the money! You get the fully functional, robust and powerful coffee maker that will help you start your day refreshed and energized.

Cuisinart SS-15 Coffee Maker vs Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker -2020 User Guide

Article written by:

Philosophy teacher / WordPress fan / Online marketer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

back to top